The culture at AFB International is service-oriented and family-focused, providing employees with an enjoyable work environment, strong team spirit and work-life balance.
AFB’s team of highly skilled professionals provides the greatest contribution to our success as an organization. Our team members are diverse, creative, passionate experts who are genuinely dedicated to our mission, our customers, and the pets we serve worldwide.
At AFB, we believe that the right behaviors create value for our customers and our company. Some of our key behaviors are:
• Achieving high levels of external and internal customer satisfaction by engaging in behaviors that delight customers.
• Driving breakthrough results in safety, quality, cost, and growth through the use of continuous improvement tools and principles.
• Displaying the highest level of trustworthiness and integrity.
• Welcoming the diverse values, opinions, skills, cultures, and motivations of each team member, and using that diversity to drive success for our customers and company.
• Demonstrating high levels of professional curiosity and an ability to strategically find solutions to unmet customer needs to profitably grow the company.
• Developing people, self, and team to achieve our full potential.
• Ensuring a safe work environment through an unwavering commitment to injury prevention.
• Demonstrating leadership, leading by example, and inspiring each other to achieve greater levels of performance.
Strategic category leadership is the primary responsibility of the Category Manager. This individual has ownership of a specific group of products and is viewed as the expert from raw material to finished pet food. The Category Manager develops and deploys product strategy on a global basis. This position, working closely with global R&D, regional sales and marketing communications, implements the category 5-yr strategic plan and product specific go-to-market strategy based on market intelligence.Learn More
We are currently seeking experienced safety, health and environmental professionals to join the on-site leadership team at our largest manufacturing facility as the SH&E leader for this 24/7 fast-paced, people-first, continuous-improvement focused operation. This role reports into the head of Global EH&S and has accountability for all safety, health, and environmental activities at a factory that is on the journey to true safety culture, where vital safety practices are embedded in everything we do at all levels of the organization. We're seeking hands-on candidates who are intrigued by the opportunity to be part of transformational culture change in a team-based environment that buys into the idea that safety performance is driven through personal commitment to and value for safety as demonstrated by behaviors and actions, influence, and collaboration.Learn More
AFB International is seeking candidates for a new position on the Global Procurement team, reporting to the Global Procurement Director, located in St. Charles, Missouri. This role is responsible for purchasing assigned direct materials, scheduling inbound materials into our factories through collaboration with team members regarding inventory and production planning, and monitoring the inbound supply chain to ensure timely delivery and competitive cost.Learn More
Our company is seeking hard working and collaborative candidates that are looking for full time employment to fill multiple openings in production at AFB International's flagship pet food palatant manufacturing facility, located in Aurora, MO.
Positions are temporary-to-hire, with the opportunity to convert to permanent employment with great benefits based on learning ability, on-the-job-performance, and demonstrated teamwork.
The site is a 24/7 high volume manufacturing operation that makes liquid and dry pet food flavors.
The positions being hired for are Mixer Packer (supporting dry production) and Utility Specialist (supporting liquid production); overall activity level for both jobs is heavily physical, performing strenuous daily activities of primarily production/technical nature in a food manufacturing environment.Learn More
Send your resume to email@example.com