The culture at AFB International is service-oriented and family-focused, providing employees with an enjoyable work environment, strong team spirit and work-life balance.
AFB’s team of highly skilled professionals provides the greatest contribution to our success as an organization. Our team members are diverse, creative, passionate experts who are genuinely dedicated to our mission, our customers, and the pets we serve worldwide.
At AFB, we believe that the right behaviors create value for our customers and our company. Some of our key behaviors are:
• Achieving high levels of external and internal customer satisfaction by engaging in behaviors that delight customers.
• Driving breakthrough results in safety, quality, cost, and growth through the use of continuous improvement tools and principles.
• Displaying the highest level of trustworthiness and integrity.
• Welcoming the diverse values, opinions, skills, cultures, and motivations of each team member, and using that diversity to drive success for our customers and company.
• Demonstrating high levels of professional curiosity and an ability to strategically find solutions to unmet customer needs to profitably grow the company.
• Developing people, self, and team to achieve our full potential.
• Ensuring a safe work environment through an unwavering commitment to injury prevention.
• Demonstrating leadership, leading by example, and inspiring each other to achieve greater levels of performance.
This position is primarily responsible for developing, interpreting, and implementing complex financial and accounting concepts, or techniques for financial planning, analysis, and control. This includes but is not limited to analyzing monthly financial results and identifying key variance drivers, coordinating and preparing financial projections, and preparing ad-hoc analysis to support management and to facilitate profit improvement. In addition, there are general accounting responsibilities as part of a matrix structure in the Finance/Accounting department.Learn More
The Regulatory Affairs Manager is responsible for oversees the day to day regulatory activities for AFB International in North America. Responsibilities are varied and include coordinating the timely preparation and submission of technical information to our customers and regulators, maintaining state and federal registrations and licensing, import and export certifications, trade association representation, etc. Influential leadership skills are important as the role also acts as a resource to guide the data to day activities of the Regulatory Affairs Associates for North America.Learn More
Plans and expedites the acquisition and distribution of materials, supplies and services necessary for manufacturing AFB International® products. These products and services are to be secured at cost, quality, and delivery competitive levels consistent with Company policy and performance standards.Learn More
AFB International, Headquartered in St. Charles, Missouri, has offices and production facilities around the globe, including the U.S., Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and the Netherlands. We develop and produce a full range of liquid and dry palatability enhancers, using high-quality ingriedents proven to optimize companion and animal response and consumption. AFB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ensign-Bickford Industries, Inc., a privately held, family owned, professionally managed technical business that traces its roots back 175 years. This position is locacted in the Southwestern region of Missouri.Learn More
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org